Scotty McCreery announced he will release his third studio album, Seasons Change, on March 16.
Seasons Change will be McReery’s first studio album in five years, and will bring fans 11 new tracks. This will be McReery’s first album on the label Triple Tigers Records, and will feature his new single “Five More Minutes”.
“In the last five years, I have grown from a teenager to a man, moved out on my own, lost my grandfather, proposed to the love of my life and learned more about myself than I could have imagined,” says McReery in regards to his newest album. “This all shows up in the 11 songs on Seasons Change, and I cannot wait to share this music with my fans after such a long time between releases.”
McReery co-wrote every track on Seasons Change; the album always features Monty Criswell, David Lee Murphy, James McNair, Dan Isbell, Frank Rogers, and more.
Autographed copies of Seasons Change will be bundled with exclusive merchandise options and will be available for pre-order on Dec. 20.
Seasons Change Track Listing & Songwriters
- “Seasons Change” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
- “Wherever You Are” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Dan Isbell)
- “Boys From Back Home” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Jason Gantt)
- “Five More Minutes” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Monty Criswell)
- “In Between” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Jessi Alexander/Jonathan Singleton)
- “This Is It” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Wrong Again” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Phillip White)
- “Move It On Out” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Barefootin’” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/David Lee Murphy
- “Still” (Scotty McCreery/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Home In My Mind” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)